- Check-in and check-out times for accommodation are 1500hrs onwards and before 1200hrs respectively.
- A maximum of two guests are allowed per room.
- Guest aged under 18 years old must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for check-in.
- A valid credit card and photo identification are required at check in.
- An additional HKD $2000 per room will be held on guest credit card to cover any incidental charges during the stay
- Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms on all hotel levels, please note that cleaning fee HKD2000 will be applied without further notification if smoke found in the hotel premises.
- Cancellation made within 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival date, the first night room charge will be levied on the given credit card as a late cancellation penalty.
- One-night room charge will be applied as a no-show penalty.
- Changes to the dates of stay, number of guests per room, or number of rooms confirmed will be subject to current pricing which may be different than previously confirmed rates.
- If you provide a credit card at time of booking, your room is held until hotel check-out time the day following arrival.
You may only use the services of the Site if you are at least 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The services of the Site are not intended for and should not be used by minors. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases, transactions, uses, or activities that may occur on or through the Site. You agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions and any such applicable additional terms and conditions.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Miscommunications / Lost Transactions
Tung Nam Lou is not responsible for communication failures, errors, difficulties, or other malfunctions or lost, stolen, or misdirected transactions, transmissions, messages, or entries on or in connection with the Site. Tung Nam Lou is not responsible for any incorrect information associated with any transaction or transmission on or to the Site regardless of whether such incident is the result of user error, system error, or human error.